Tuesday 26 July 2016

Foodie for thought

Hello chaps!

I was musing just the other day, how important good product images are - particularly food images.

Not to get too technical on you, but food images in particular have a massive impact on perception of taste - which in turn has a huge impact on buying decisions. They do, in fact, increase consumption rates by around 45%. Yes, I'm a monkey on the know, you know!

Of course, I know how tight funds can be when the trust fund has run dry and the family silver has all been sold ( I only blog to keep the bananas coming in,) and I know that cash can, indeed, flow in the wrong direction for many a small business. However, sales equals survival:

So, my suggestion to the chaps of MJOFOTO Food & Commercial Photography was this - how about we hold a pop up studio for the day in the wonderful town of Northampton for all the lovely foodie (and drinkie) chaps. We could hire a top notch Town Centre location and invite all the wonderful foodies in to have their wares professionally photographed. I've suggested dividing the day(s) up into half an hour and one hour slots at £50 and £100 respectively. (I'd suggest the longer slot where props would need to be arranged)

We can make it as simple or as complicated as it needs to be. We can have a food stylist and development chef on hand too, if it helps. We also have a lovely graphic designer 'on the inside' if need be.

Please do let my people know your thoughts foodies and we'll go on your nod.

UPDATE! Book your space now with a DM


19th Sept at Brampton Grange, Chapel Brampton, Northampton - POPUP STUDIO. First come first served. Place will be limited to allow us to do our job properly! Deposit required at time of booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment